Vape’ry Limited takes its customer care and service very seriously and promises to accept your right to complain and guarantees a full investigation and considered response. We will deal with every enquiry promptly, be open and honest and explain our decisions. Should you feel that you have not received the level of service that you deserve please email us through the form available on our Contact Us page.
Returns Policy for Defective or Damaged Goods:
- If you receive damaged or defective goods, or an item is missing from your parcel, you must inform Vape’ry Limited via the form on our Contact Us page or phone call within 48 hours. Claims made after this time period will not be accepted. Please do not dispose of any goods before reporting the issue to our Customer Service team, as we may require batch numbers, photographic evidence of any damage or request that the item is returned to us.
- The goods must be returned to Vape’ry Limited. On receipt we will inspect the product; if the item is defective we can offer you a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement, or if the product is no longer available we will issue a refund including your postage fees or offer an exchange for an alternative product of your choosing. If the goods are deemed not to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse or accidental damage, you will liable for any costs incurred returning the goods to us.
- You must return the goods to us with the original order number via recorded delivery and fully insured for the full value of the goods. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Returns Policy for Unwanted Goods:
- The goods must be returned to Vape’ry Limited at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number. We will refund you the full cost of the goods excluding delivery costs and charge a 10% restocking fee once we have received and inspected the goods.
- Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As E-liquids are an oral product, once opened they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
- You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
- We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Vape’ry Limited will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.